Nonprofit Staten Island provides resources, support, and advocacy for the borough’s nonprofit leaders and organizations to help strengthen our sector and meet the needs of our communities.
– Access to services and resources that help build new skills, enhance existing ones, and increase your overall sustainability. Specifically:
– Workshops and training in key areas like board recruitment, utilizing social media, grant writing, and developing fundraising campaigns.
– Connections to resources and experts to help with grant applications, legal services, and back-office functions (IT, human resources, marketing, etc.).
– A peer network of nonprofit leaders that can share best practices, brainstorm ideas, and help you overcome challenges, regardless of your size or mission.
– 2-year Membership to Nonprofit New York and its benefits
– An outlet for you to build partnerships while also sharing your areas of expertise and knowledge with colleagues in the nonprofit sector.
– Advocacy with government and community leaders, on and off Staten Island, on issues important to the nonprofit sector.
– Opportunity to gain greater visibility through the Association’s website, social media outlets, and weekly newsletter which reaches over 500 contacts and growing.
– Complementary membership in Staten Island Community Organizations Active in Disaster (SI COAD).
• Join our newsletter
• Join an affinity group
• Join the SI COAD
• Stay connected to us on our social media
• Sign up for membership